Hi John,

I tried this too. Well Its strange i once developed the smililar kind of
applciation too and it seems to have no issues with this special charractor.
But this time i am not sure why. I even checked the query object they all
seems to be fine. So i have decided to use link server technique to get it
done. I mean i am getting the data from the central sever and moving to
regional one.

So i used like

insert into x select * from "11.22.22.44".db.dbo.x where y=''

this actually solved my issues. But still i was wondering why my previous
dint worked

for insert into x values('vikas's')

Regards
Vikas