From: Vikas... <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: delphi@delphi.org.nz
Sent: Monday, 25 August, 2008 6:39:57 PM
Subject: [DUG] Need help in special charector while inserting in a table

Hi

I am using delphi and sql server 2000. I am facing a issue while inserting a
value to a database

TABLE x

INSERT INTO X VALUES('VIKAS`S');

this statement fails. If you see the above query there is a ` value in the
string. When i fire this query in query analyser it goes well.

But when i use the same using delhi tquery execsql. It fails.

I tried D``costa for example than D`costa it works. But this changes the name
completely. So any ideas how to handle (`) this one.

Regards
Vikas

--
  vikas

      We have the leading experts share advice, tips, and personal experiences
here - http://nz.lifestyle.yahoo.com/health/