Hey guys,

We are currently looking for a local contractor wanting some short time
work with an immediate start.

Looking at 3 weeks of work on the new version of our product - Traffic
Travis.

We'd prefer someone Christchurch based who would be able to come into
our Ferrymead offices, thou this isn't listed on the website, check it
out to see the kind of company we are -
http://www.doubledotmedia.com/jobs

Traffic Travis is built with Delphi XE, using TMS quite heavily for the
UI.

Ideally looking for;
- 3+ years in Delphi
- Experienced with TThread / threaded applications
- Html, regular expression and general http request knowledge be good (we
do a bit of scraping)
- SVN ( or Git+Svn) experience
- Christchurch preferred  with ability to get to Ferrymead

Not in Christchurch but still think you'd love to do this? Please reply
and express you interest.

--
Kind regards,

Nick Fauchelle