Hi All,

After going through all the thread related to webdevelopment. I decided to
give a try on ROR. So far it looks ok to me. Just wondering if anyone has
used it to develop commercial application.

I heard many  saying ROR is fast and effective. I have no idea of PHP
though

Just wondering.

Kind regards
Vik