Hi All,

I'm using D7 with Indy v 9 HTTPServer based on the demo program
that Indy provides for D7.  Inside the "HTTPServerCommandGet"
procedure, I'm looking for a few fields that are (I thought) supposed
to be passed to the server by a <Form>...</Form> phrase.  In the
"HTTPServerCommandGet" procedure, I have a statement:

FormText   := RequestInfo.FormParams;

where FormText is a string, but the string is empty - ''.

There is no HTTPServerCommandPost, and I think the ...Get procedure
does both kinds, but something is keeping the FormParams values from
reaching my code.

Does anyone know how to fix this?

Thanks,
Rich