Doug Chamberlin wrote:

The Chromium project is, indeed, focussed on improving quality, and the obvious goal of such as effort would be to eliminate all known problems, but "ALL known issues ever"??? Please!

I read that long time ago so I don't remember all details exactly but I was left with the feeling that they will fix all bugs. I remember that the article said that the release won't add new features. So if now new features are added, there should be plenty of time to fix all bugs. Is not that hard at all to fix a bug when it is fully documented (you know how to reproduce it, when it appears, why it appears, etc).

Anyway, even half of them will be nice.

x <- smiley face placeholder.

Daniel