On 2012-09-10 8:25 AM, Pete Muir wrote:
This is what I would use non-compiled resources for as well.

If I needed to CDI-enable some code without using annotations, I would use the
portable extension API directly.
Yes and no. In my opinion this is generic enough to warrant a configurable implementation, rather than producing a code template that would be copied and pasted around. I understand that all of us can master the fine points of writing an extension, but a configurable solution may be easier for the average developer.