Hi all,

At the moment it's really hard for Red Hat to fund more people to work on
DeltaSpike. Without a clear roadmap, and a regular release schedule (e.g. time
boxed) it's really hard for us to justify more people for DeltaSpike as we
can't see how many people we should offer to get to the features our customers
need, nor can we see when those features will be available for customers to
start using.

Last time we asked to agree on a roadmap, this group decided it wasn't
something that it wanted to do. If we are now able to agree on a roadmap with
some sort of regular release schedule (even just having approx dates for a
release is good enough) then I can see how I can reprioritise our current work,
and get some more help for DeltaSpike, and hopefully get us closer to 1.0,
which is really what I think we are all after (I'm not sure if I will succeed,
but right now it's not really worth me even trying).

Pete