yes, we will certainly need to do lots of testing with this new approach. But
it seems much more in sync with the JSF-2.2 idea which requires to detect the
proper windowId even before the restore-view phase. In the old CODI
implementation we parsed it from a custom Component which we added to the view
tree ourselfs. maybe we can do both.

There was also an idea about having an 'exclude-area'. Means a tag which will
exclude the containing GET links from using the browser tab detection.
We might also think about a mechanism to detect the links which need to get
decorated. Something like

<ds:windowId domain="this, someurl.com, otherurl.org"/>
For other links we will not add the windowId nor store away the dom tree for
our 'snapshot view' on the intermediate page.

LieGrue,
strub