On Wed, 2016-11-09 at 10:48 -0800, Donald J. Stewart wrote: > When trying to draw a Part in Denemo Print View, I'm getting an error of: > > 'Check Score. > Cursor may have moved to error point in the score.'
Are you getting the same message with the whole score, with the movement? > > I did have a number of spacer rests in various instruments (to create 'empty' > measures), but I changed these back to actual rests, thinking that may be > the problem. This wasn't the case. > > Score->Check Score replies with 'no problem detected...' > > ...yet trying to draw parts same message for each part? > in print view gives the above error...thereby > making it impossible to Typeset this part, and edit the part itself. what is the problem with editing? > > Am I doing something wrong? Look in the View->LilyPond window, right click and choose "Typeset" and then find the place where the LilyPond syntax turns red. If it is in the music itself you can locate the place (that is where the cursor should have moved to) The error message given in the bottom pane may explain the problem. It may all be a bit obscure though, in which case you are welcome to post up the bit of syntax that is throwing the error and the error message or you can email me the (compressed) version of your file - privately if it is confidential. I'm always happy to look at these cases as it sometimes shows up a bug in Denemo's generation of the syntax for LilyPond, or at least something Check Score could check for. Richard > > _______________________________________________ > Denemo-devel mailing list > [email protected] > https://lists.gnu.org/mailman/listinfo/denemo-devel _______________________________________________ Denemo-devel mailing list [email protected] https://lists.gnu.org/mailman/listinfo/denemo-devel
