The server is now running on Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU E5-2680 v3 @ 2.50GHz

This has a 64bit instruction set. I believe I have 64 debian also (This is
if I upgraded correctly).

Jeremiah


On Tue, Nov 15, 2016 at 4:57 AM, Andreas Schneider <[email protected]>
wrote:

> Am 15.11.2016 um 11:32 schrieb Richard Shann:
> > On Mon, 2016-11-14 at 17:40 -0800, Donald J. Stewart wrote:
> >> Hi Richard, does this mean that it went to the builds the 12th or 13th?
> >>
> >> If so, could you make an amd64 build?
> >
> > I think these are done every day
> >
> > http://www.denemo.org/~aschneider/daily/
>
> No, these are i386 builds since that is what the server is running. I
> can do an amd64 build this evening and upload it.
>
> Andreas
>
> _______________________________________________
> Denemo-devel mailing list
> [email protected]
> https://lists.gnu.org/mailman/listinfo/denemo-devel
>
_______________________________________________
Denemo-devel mailing list
[email protected]
https://lists.gnu.org/mailman/listinfo/denemo-devel

Reply via email to