Nick Chalko wrote:

Adam R. B. Jack wrote:

Simple plan:

1 - get the site in a readable state
2 - use depot in Cocoon for showing what it can be used for
    (added parallelly to current system)
3 - do a nightly release
4 - publicize it in the usual places (the erverside, blogs, java.net,
    javalobby, freshmeat, etc)
I am back now, I will peek at the cocoon list and help out.

I'm the only one wanting to do it, there is no discussion on the Cocoon list.

What I need now is a reply to 'Use case documents'.

TIA :-)

            - verba volant, scripta manent -