> > +1 for removal of everything unused and not needed right now. after we
> > have cleared the API we could add this once again. there is still svn
> > which takes care about backups :-)
>
> Yup, we have enough to do to get all we want in context w/o extras, I
agree.
> +1.
>
> That said, I suspect this is used more than we realize. We'll see.

Sorry, I worded this poorly. I meant, I agree we ought trim but I don't
think we can trim this, it is used. Running the unit tests (and them not
working) tells me we can't.

1) Who did this?
2) Did they run unit tests before and/or afterwards?
3) Anybody know how to recover stuff from SVN? Daft as it sounds, I don't
know how to (I don't know if a concept of ATTIC exists.)

regards,

Adam