Sorry, a little to hasty. rebuild the stuff. right now i still have the artifacttest where some work has to be done.

to recover (resurrect) a deleted file, you have to find out the old revision number and copy it (svn copy) to the working copy. then just add it once again. pretty straight forward, i think :-)

sorry once again.

Markus

Adam R. B. Jack wrote:
That said, I suspect this is used more than we realize. We'll see.

FWIIW: UpdaterConfig would read the local depot-update.xml resource (from
JAR or otherwise) and would configure a bunch of named repositories, and
such. This is kinda like the types in ant, but it allows us to ship (or
locally configure) a default set of things.

Right now we have code that tries to get named entities from the
ReferenceManager.

I am +1 to get rid of stuff in the way, or not being used, but not stuff
that is used.

regards,

Adam