To: "Derby Development" <derby-dev@db.apache.org>
Sent: Thursday, May 05, 2005 11:05 PM
Subject: Re: DERBY-167 has done but ...

Not knowing your classpath, for the i18n failure you describe, I'm guessing that you generated, then ran with jars but you don't have all the locale jars - in particular the spanish one (derbyLocale_es.jar) - in your classpath.

re parameterMapping - haven't seent hat fail recently...

Myrna

On 5/5/05, TomohitoNakayama <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hello.
>> However, In derbyall test , I found many errors which seems not caused
>> by my modification.
>
>> Errors seems to be devided three kind ...
>> 1:Error of parameterMapping. I don't know what is parameter Mapping >> mean,
>> but file names told so.
>> 2:Error of i18n. It seems that English message was generated though

-- No virus found in this incoming message. Checked by AVG Anti-Virus. Version: 7.0.308 / Virus Database: 266.11.5 - Release Date: 2005/05/04

-- No virus found in this outgoing message. Checked by AVG Anti-Virus. Version: 7.0.308 / Virus Database: 266.11.5 - Release Date: 2005/05/04