From: Andrew McIntyre <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: May 17, 2005 8:03:22 PM PDT
To: "Derby Development" <derby-dev@db.apache.org>
Subject: Re: Mac OSX build requirements

On May 17, 2005, at 2:19 PM, Craig Russell wrote:

I would be happy to write up a patch for BUILDING.txt or wherever it should be.

I just happen to be looking at some build/documentation related items right now. I think it would be fine to put this information into BUILDING, since it is key to building Derby on Mac OS X. If you produce a patch, I'll review and commit it.

Once you have it built, you'll probably want to look over DERBY-1 if you haven't already:

Thanks. I've incorporated the information from DERBY-1 into the proposed update to the BUILDING.txt, which you will find attached. The patch is based on revision 170836.

Thanks,

Craig
andrew

Craig Russell