Satheesh Bandaram (JIRA) wrote:
[ http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DERBY-587?page=comments#action_12356434 ]
Satheesh Bandaram commented on DERBY-587:

As Dan (PMC member) said, we have to wait for the copyright notices for the files... Also, it would be good if Narayanan himself can post whether or not he FAXed his ICLA.

I suggest that Narayanan re-fax to the number at http://www.apache.org/foundation/contact.html , then send followup email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] asking whom to contact to verify it was actually received, mentioning that the previous attempt to fax seems to have been lost. (Perhaps also mail hard copy.) If Narayanan can report verification that it was received, I personally would have no problem with Satheesh committing the patch, provided any remaining issues such as the copyright notices are addressed.

I have had very little success with faxes. I faxed my speaker agreement for ApacheCon three times last week, and *one* of those made it through. So successful transmission from your end doesn't necessarily mean it was successful.

 -jean