Hi Abhinav,

I'd like to study your latest 6783.diff patch. But when I download it and
apply it and do a clean build, I get these errors:

compile_types:
    [javac] Compiling 64 source files to C:\Users\Bryan\derby\trunk\classes
    [javac]
C:\Users\Bryan\derby\trunk\java\engine\org\apache\derby\iapi\sql\dictionary\TriggerDescriptor.java:407:
 error: method getTriggerActionString in interface DataDictionary cannot be
applied to given types;
    [javac]             String newText = dd.getTriggerActionString(stmtnode,
    [javac]                                ^
    [javac]   required:
Visitable,String,String,String,int[],int[],int,TableDescriptor,int,boolean,List<int[]>,String
    [javac]   found:
Visitable,String,String,String,int[],int[],int,TableDescriptor,int,boolean,<null>
    [javac]   reason: actual and formal argument lists differ in length
    [javac]
C:\Users\Bryan\derby\trunk\java\engine\org\apache\derby\impl\sql\execute\AlterTableConstantAction.java:1917:
 error: method getTriggerActionString in interface DataDictionary cannot be
applied to given types;
    [javac]             String newText = dd.getTriggerActionString(node,
    [javac]                                ^
    [javac]   required:
Visitable,String,String,String,int[],int[],int,TableDescriptor,int,boolean,List<int[]>,String
    [javac]   found:
Visitable,String,String,String,int[],int[],int,TableDescriptor,int,boolean,<null>
    [javac]   reason: actual and formal argument lists differ in length
    [javac] 2 errors

Can you have a look and see if maybe some files are missing from the diff?

thanks,

bryan