Hi Rick,

The announce moderation email never made it, so the problem is almost certainly
on the sending side.

You can ssh to minotaur.apache.org <http://minotaur.apache.org/> if you set up
an ssh key. I've not send mail from my login so I can't help there, but it
might be easier than setting up your mail client.

See if these links help you set it up.

https://blogs.apache.org/infra/entry/committer_shell_access_to_people
<https://blogs.apache.org/infra/entry/committer_shell_access_to_people>

http://linux.die.net/man/1/ssh-add <http://linux.die.net/man/1/ssh-add>