The distros have been deployed to the maven repositories and the mirrors. However, the download page is broken. You can't pick a mirror from the pulldown list. Instead, you have to use the one which is automagically chosen for you--or refresh the page to get a new random choice. I don't understand the mirroring annotations, but I do see a difference between the mirroring verbiage in the 10.15.2.0 download page and the 10.14.2.0 webpage. I will try making the mirroring annotations agree. However, first I need to set up a new environment in which to compile the website. Given my other commitments, this may take a couple days.

Thanks for your patience,