No worries, thanks for the update!

>From my last time making a release, I recall that managing the
mirrored distributions was one of the weirdest and oddest steps, with
lots of finicky details.
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/DERBY/ReleasePublication
has the best notes, so far as I know, in the "After a Successful Vote"
section.

I think once I forgot one tiny step and had very similar results to
what you have.

For example, it's really important which page is a ".cgi" and which is
a ".html", because one of those extensions triggers the dynamic
mirroring and the other does not.

bryan