Daniel John Debrunner wrote:

>Do we need the contributor column? I think we found from the similar
>column in the old to-do list that it encouraged direct e-mails to the
>contact listed.
>
>Dan.

I can remove it, but I thought since this list is for short-term use, to
help plan for immediate release, I thought that might be useful. I was
thinking of removing all these projects once 10.2 release is done and
start a new one for 10.3 sometime later.

I have no preference either way. Let me know if you still want me to
remove it.

I do like your other idea about breaking the table into two... I did see
several improvements that don't require functionality changes was
thinking where to put them. About JDBC 4.0, isn't that some kind of
functionality change, since Derby can now be used on 1.6 platforms?
(pre-release)

Satheesh