"Bryan Pendleton (JIRA)" <derby-dev@db.apache.org> writes:

>      [ http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DERBY-821?page=all ]
>
> Bryan Pendleton updated DERBY-821:
> ----------------------------------

> Hi Knut Anders,
>
> Your document is excellent. Thank you very much for writing it. The
> changes make much more sense to me now. My browser (Firefox) was not
> behaving so well with the <object> tags in your changes.html file,
> so I took the liberty of re-posting the file with the <object> tags
> removed, in case there are other people having the same problem.

Thanks Bryan, I don't know what the purpose of the object tags is, but
validator.w3.org insisted on having them. :) If you get time to look
at the patch, I would really appreciate hearing your opinions on it.

(I apologize if a similar mail appears on the list. I sent an answer
yesterday, but it seems to be lost somewhere. It probably took the
wrong Trans-Atlantic cable or something.)

--
Knut Anders