Myrna van Lunteren wrote:
I had just downloaded v1.tar...I normally work on windows, so I have to do some moving around to different machines to get tar files unraveled. Is it bad to ask for a jar in future?

Sure, I'll use zip (jar) the next time :)

Just to spread the word, tar is easily handled on Windows as well:
UltimateZip - http://www.ultimatezip.com/ (freeware)
WinZip - shareware
PowerArchiver - freeware
7-zip - freeware
Tar for Windows - http://gnuwin32.sourceforge.net/packages/tar.htm

I want to see if I can use this class to fix DERBY-993, so I'll download v2 and see if I can modify the class to support JSR169 and then modify the SUR* test to see if it works out.

Feel free to add the improvement to DERBY-1122, and also assign yourself if you are currently working on it.

--
Kristian

But I can add that on as a patch afterwards, things look good to me so far. Myrna

[snip]