Daniel John Debrunner wrote:
> http://db.apache.org/derby/index.html
>
> On the home page we have the "Quick Links" section but in my mind they
> are not "quick" as I have to expand to see the list before I can click
> on them.
>
> Can we just get them as a simple list, or even expanded by default?

I asked forrest about expanding by default some time ago and was told we
could do that in the "next release". I'll check the archives and see if
that meant 0.7 (what we use now) or 0.8. If default expansion isn't
available yet, then a simple list would work, but I would recommend
removing the ASF and DB links to keep the list short:

  Apache Derby
  Charter
  Quick Start
  ASF                 <----- remove
  Apache DB Project   <----- remove
  Derby Wiki
  License
  FAQS

what do you think?

The other tab with lots of subcategories is the Resources tab. If
default expansion isn't possible, would it be best to just list everything?

thanks for the feedback,

 -jean