This is a very good list... Thanks for putting this together. Should we consider documenting some of the important items once the Wiki page is more firmed up?

Some more items to include:

1) Trace outputs. Many modules have tracing support. Should this be marked PRIVATE?
2) Errorlog contents. UNSTABLE?
3) Query plan output as displayed by RUNTIMESTATISTICS. UNSTABLE?
4) Derby properties. I think Documented properties should be marked STABLE. Undocumented properties are UNSTABLE.

Satheesh