I thought about that. The issue is that you never know when a "client only" message may end up being useful for the server. I'm worried that a developer wouldn't know to take a message of the "exclude from server" list and at runtime the message wouldn't be found.

David

Satheesh Bandaram wrote:
Right... I was just reading splitmessages.java. Could this be enhanced to remove client only messages from the server messages?

Satheesh