Rick Hillegas wrote:

Hi Kathey,

Thanks for compiling the excellent series of JIRA reports at http://wiki.apache.org/db-derby/DerbyJiraReports. I am having some trouble understanding one of these reports: "Open Unassigned Issues With Fix Version". When I click on the link, I get 114 issues, 45 of which are assigned. I'm confused.

I am also puzzled because when I click it I see 6 issues which are all unassigned. Thanks so much to you and everyone for doing all this the Jira Maintenance.
While on a role check out:
http://wiki.apache.org/db-derby/PatchListMaintenance?highlight=%28PatchListMaintenance%29

and  see if you can knock a patch or two off the backlog.

Kathey