Rick Hillegas wrote:
> Hi Jean,
>
> This sounds good to me. I have downloaded the generator together with
> John's latest edits. I will add this text to the output generator. I
> hope to check it in and use it tomorrow.

ok, I won't check the dita source for this file into the trunk then
(like I claimed I would on another thread).

I'll go ahead and let you generate and commit it.

After you generate the new rrefexcept71493.dita file, it needs to be
copied to derby/docs/trunk/src/ref/ , then merged to the 10.2 branch.

sound good?

 -jean