Daniel John Debrunner wrote:

> Lance J. Andersen wrote:
>

>>It is definitely a bug Dan if it has not been resolved.
>>
>>If you feel the section in the spec could be clearer, please let me know
>>as i have a small window to clarify this area.
>

> I think if the functionality is working then the spec is fine, I only
> got confused by the incorrect behaviour.

Actually reading on to later sections they only ever mention "field
within a data class", never using JavaBean setter and getters. Does this
mean those sections (19.3.3, 19.3.1.4) only apply to fields?

As an example, how would I use the ResultColumn Annotation with JavaBean
setter and getter methods?

Thanks,
Dan.