Kristian Waagan wrote:
Andrew McIntyre skrev:
On Feb 6, 2008 7:36 AM, Kristian Waagan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Are there any Jira super-users that are up for this task?

I would check it out myself, but I don't have the required karma to even
see the administration menus etc.

If I don't get a response here soon, I'll make an attempt to go via ASF
infra.

I took a look yesterday, but for some reason the Attach File screen
isn't in the list of editable screens, maybe to keep a project admin
from accidentally removing the Grant ASF license field. You may have
to take it to infra to make this happen anyway.
Okay, thanks for checking Andrew.
I'll investigate more tomorrow, this probably means starting a process with infra.

Rick, thanks for giving me karma. Feel free to take it back, or inform me about the responsibilities and duties that comes with it if you plan to let me have it :)

Hi Kristian,

I don't have a primer on duties and responsibilities here. You now have the ability to add users to the derby-dev list and to make various JIRA-related changes--although apparently not the changes you are interested in. If you don't want the power, I think you can revoke your own privileges--haven't tried that experiment myself though.

However, I think it would be good if someone in your time zone had administrator privileges. That will make us a more responsive community. Andrew may want to give some more advice.

Regards,