[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
... is fast approaching (2008-02-29)

Is this still a reasonable date, or should we consider delaying it?

Here is the current status (based on what I know):

JMX                      On track

JMX is on track per se, as it has not been defined what exactly will be part of
10.4. However, this is still work in progress, but I guess it is up to you as
release manager to decide what to let into the release or not.

I have plans to contribute some JMX tests (DERBY-3385; might submit something
today, but then I'll be on vacation for about a week). There are also some minor
changes that I would like to get in to 10.4 (proper Javadocs and minor MBean
interface changes (DERBY-1387)), unless someone else takes care of it. So, I
would appreciate some more time (one week, maybe two) to get this in.

I also believe Bernt is working on improving one of the MBeans (DERBY-3435), and
I think Dan may have some patches in the pipeline (DERBY-3429, DERBY-3462, ?),
but I'll let them speak for themselves regarding the feature freeze date.

--
John