Just a friendly reminder from your RM saying that Wiki pages for test
results have been created:
Dyre, might it be good to send a mail to the user list encouraging them to try 10.4 beta with their existing applications and test drive new features?

And should we also start to make the new release more
visible on the primary web sites? For example:
 - in the "News" section of http://db.apache.org/derby/
 - In its own section on http://db.apache.org/derby/derby_downloads.html
 - in the Latest Release section on http://wiki.apache.org/db-derby/

It's important to be clear about the difference between the
well-tested and stable 10.3 release, and the just-emerging 10.4 release,
of course, but still it seems like we could be somewhat more active
about making the 10.4 release more visible and easier to find.

thanks,

bryan