Hi again!

I do not understand these differences. I have instrumented the same jars, but not all. I did not include derbyTesting.jar and the derbyLocale*.jars. So I instrumented the 5 following jars: derby.jar, derbyclient.jar, derbynet.jar, derbyrun.jar and derbytools.jar.
I hope to find an explanation when I can compare your reports with mine.

Henri
Manjula Kutty wrote:
I took the 10.4.1.3 <http://10.4.1.3> Release candidate jars.
I used the sun jdks. Also is there a chance that I was giving all permission to all the codebases in the derby_tests policy file? -Manjula