Hello Rick,

Thank you for your input. If that is expected then so much the better,
since it is not a bug.

Kathey, here's what I have so far:
http://docs.google.com/Doc?id=dgdrw3xt_3fp3pbngf

After some hiccups with the user documentation for SQL Roles (which
ended up being my fault), I managed to get the roles working without
the need to check any additional documentation. I also made some
functional tests (those on the doc.) and maybe I should/could make
them a JUnit test?

I'm also open to more suggestions for tests, stuff where the roles can
break so if anyone has any ideas I'd appreciate it.

Tiago