Sent: Friday, January 27, 2006 12:59 PM
Subject: Re: Developing a UI for Derby

Sounds nice. Derby doesn't have its own GUI. This page at Apache Derby lists several known GUI tools that work with Derby. Are you thinking of a stand-alone tool or on some framework... like Eclipse?

http://db.apache.org/derby/integrate/misc.html#Products+by+Type

Satheesh

duminda wrote:
Hi,

I'm interested in developing a GUI for Derby with Apache licence.
Schema browser
alter table (column/constraint)
DML (insert/delete/update)

This will be something like "Toad" to "Oracle".

Is there any tool already exist?

Regards!
Duminda