jajaajaja thats good really thanks for your words
and thanks for the bia for the book
but here in cuba is very difficult to me to adquire that book

thanks again

On 3/9/06, Dan Scott <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Have you tried the Derby wiki resources?
http://wiki.apache.org/db-derby/DerbyInstruction and
http://wiki.apache.org/db-derby/DerbyBooksAndArticles might have
something for you to base your classes on.

Personally I would highly recommend the "Deep Dive" tutorial and the
"Apache Derby: Off to the Races" book, but as the only author of the
tutorial and a contributing author to the book I could be accused of
considerable bias :)

Dan