[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
David Sitsky <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

For what its worth, I did another run last night on my 6 quad-core
system.  This time I had the derby issue happen for a JVM process on
machine 1, two processes on machine 4, and one on machine 5.  I run
four JVM processes per quad-core machine.

All the JVM processes have roughly the same data processing rate, but
the issue happens at different times into the load.  The problem
occurred around time 420, 480, 800 and 900 minutes into the load for
the four problematic processes.

Just to clarify: These jvm processes do not access the SAME database, do
they?

No - they all have their own embedded derby database.

Cheers,
David