It is a unconstructive question to ask. It depends on many
requirements and situations. Is a car faster than an airplane ? Well
if I have to go to the next corner shopping mall to pick up some milk
your forgot, this is most likely the case.

So try it out - and if you think one is faster than the other for your
particular situation - go for it. For me the maturity, support, proven
deployments and scalability together with features available are the
key driving forces.

B-)