There seem to a number of mis-statements on this page:

o The performance claim.

o The claim that Derby doesn't have an "Explain plan" feature.

o The claim that Derby doesn't support user-defined datatypes.

o The claim that Derby doesn't support sequences.

o The claim that Derby doesn't support limit/offset.

o The claim that Derby doesn't support case-insensitive columns.