Hi Rick,
I have run your script from within Netbeans (using built in SQL utilities) and
it didn't work i.e. all schemas got set up to 'APP' authorizationID.I tried
with and without password. No difference. I was informed, as previously, that I
have not got permissions to run SELECT statement.
However when I created the database using ij as earlier on and then connected
to that database from NetBeans, everything worked OK.I really suspect that
somehow NetBeans sets its authorizationID to 'APP' regardless if you supply
user name or not.
The only test I have left is trying to run CREATE SCHEMA in NetBeans after
database creation and see if NetBeans works fine with SQL authorization then.
As for now I can only benefit from SQL authorization in JavaDB (Derby) if I
create the database in ij and not NetBeans.
Kind regards,Wojciech