Hi All,

We are having three schemas with almost same table structure, indexes,
queries, stored procedures in one database. But in one schema we are facing
some performance issue. We are having same index names and table names in
all schemas. In another schemas it is running without any problem. In one
schema with basic load only application is becoming slow.

Is there any relationship with table names and index names with multiple
schemas? What ever we have queries/stored procedure's with performance
issues, these queries/stored procedure's running with out any issue in
another schema's. I am not understanding what is going wrong.

I could see some times single transaction is locking couple of tables more
than once and not releasing. At this point of time we are feeling the
slowness.

Please help me with some points to sort out this situation.

Thanks in advance.

Regards
Sekhar.