Hi Kristian,

 Thanks for the reply, Yes the insertion rate and accessing Stored
procedures and queries are exactly same. Coming to load wise in other
schema's with huge load also it is not creating problem. In this schema with
basic load, I could observe the hanging behavior.

I have observed the "Lock_Table" & "Transaction_Table", with one
Transaction_ID I could see many Row level locks and Table level locks. That
to Table level lock count is always more than 2 or 3.

Even for "Selection query" also it is having the table level lock.

Can you please guide me how to catch the root cause?

Thanks in Advance!

Regards
Sekhar.