Hi all, Christoph,

I don't know if I should post here the question/concern I have about a new dialog appeared in LibO in beta2 or 3 (can't remember), but at least, I know you're there Christoph ;-)

Under the Writer Format menu, there is a new dialog named Title Page. Several localizer had difficulties to understand what it really does in fact. I find it not precise enough and not in accordance with the Style name it used (First page) and should represent. Also the title of the first part: Make Title Pages look strange to me, I would have say Create or Change to Title Pages.

So you see, I don't know where to express my questioning about this dialog, I don't want to open an issue because I've no solution to propose for a better naming :) I let it up to you ;)

Kins regards
Sophie