Hi Jaron!

Am Sonntag, den 23.01.2011, 14:17 -0500 schrieb Jaron Kuppers:
> Hi Bernhard,
>
> Looks much nicer with the larger text behind the gear.  Rotating the gear
> really helps clean up the 16px icon.  The only change I would make to the
> icon set would be a change to the size of the gear and its location in the
> 16px icon.  I tried it out real quick here:
> http://picasaweb.google.com/JaronBaron/LibreOffice#5565462304015028738  I
> think it looks a bit cleaner (gear axle is clearer).

Just to present my "nit-picking" side: does this icon still respect the
position/size of the application symbols?

Even if not, I think it looks much cleaner - we should go for it (for
the 16px icon), even if it is a bit different. To me, it is important
that all the main application icons are consistent. In this case, the
macro icon might rarely be used together with the main application icons
- so I really appreciate the improved "readability".

> What do people think?  I am currently running out the door so I will have to
> upload the source later.

Bernhard, what do you think?

Would be great!

Cheers,