Bernhard Dippold wrote:
> I don't know if any of the other icons need some more work, but we
> should be able to finish this task until next week.

[snip]

> Take your time! Your family and friends are more important than LibO
> (perhaps you can tell them about this community and the product ;-)
> ).
>
> Come back later - there will still be enough to be done...

Hi Bernhard, *

according to
http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/ReleasePlan#3.3.1_release the RC
for 3.3.1 will be tagged next Monday, and I'll be at FOSDEM all
weekend - so for any artwork to make it into that release, I'd need
it by tomorrow 18:00 UTC. Is that possible/acceptable?

I'd then volunteer to extract the stuff into pngs (assuming proper
selection areas are still in place), and split stuff up into
individual files, according to this workflow:

pixelpushercast.blip.tv/file/1075329/

(with a nice script to convert those files into bitmaps here:
http://ladish.org/browser/art/render-bitmaps.rb)

(so I'd ask for a short moratorium, and then suggest continue
working on separate files going forward - since it really relieves a
lot of the pain I experience when updating artwork)

Cheers,

-- Thorsten