Hi all,

Paulo José schrieb:
It seems to be very useful! Good job Jaron and Christoph! :)

... and Kevin! :-)

On 09-02-2011 19:25, Christoph Noack wrote:
Hi Jaron!

Am Montag, den 07.02.2011, 16:36 -0500 schrieb Jaron Kuppers:
Please provide feedback or direction as Kevin_Items and I move forward on
developing a few templates. Thanks!

If you didn't already (sorry if I don't remember every mail I read during the last week), would you mind to create a dedicated wiki page for the presentation template work?

Something like

http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Design/Presentation_Templates

(Any better structure idea welcome)

I think it might be a good idea to collect the template categories and some more specific information there, allowing others (from other teams, if interested) to join.

Best regards

Bernhard