The birds is not my creation .... I use it because is piece of wallpaper theme .
If you want see birds drawing by see this:
http://catalinfest.xhost.ro/fileb/11.jpg
http://catalinfest.xhost.ro/fileb/12.jpg
This is just some scanned drawings....
I put 3D on hobby , because is not my profession.
I working with 3D with Blender 3D , OpenGL , not directx .
See this:
http://graphic-3d.blogspot.com/search/label/pyopengl

I hope that you've made an opinion

2011/2/22 Paulo José <paul...@gmail.com>:
> Hi Catalin!
>
> When I saw your email, the first part I read was "Hobby: 3D"; Just for this
> reason, I already like you! LOL
>
> Being serious, 3D is one of my hobbies too and I wish you the best welcome!
>
> A quickly comment: I just see your Fedora's walls: they are awesome! I love
> the bird one, very creative and good produced actually!
>
> Cherrs,
> ~Paulo
>

> On 21-02-2011 12:04, Catalin wrote:
>>
>> Dear team .
>>
>> I am 34 years old and work in the field of organizational management
>> I live in Bucharest, Romania.
>> Now I use Fedora, Debian, Windows XP
>> I'm working with fedora design team ...
>> Hobby: 3D , opengl , programming , python , c, mono ...
>> About design work see this :
>> http://festila-george-catalin.daportfolio.com/
>> more working on :
>> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Mythcat