Hello,Let me introduce myself for starters,My name is Jack Majlinger and I am a
17 year old Diesel Mechanicwith a strong hobby interest in computers.When I
heard about libreofice, seeing it was in its infancy i thoughtit would be a
great project to get involved in.
I can help provide graphics, sound (if needed) and variousother things to help
improve libre office. I am looking forwardto being an active member and this
mailing list is a great ideaand I'd love to sign up.
RegardsJack Majlinger