Hi Bernhard,

On 2011-05-18 at 23:48 +0200, Bernhard Dippold wrote:

> It's not at all a final design - not even a mockup.
>
> It's just a visual brainstorming:
>
> http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/File:Adapt-o-meter.png

This is great - serving a big different purpose than I originally
thought, though :-)  It is very well graphically explaining the overall
picture, but I thought more of a tag that you 'see and know'.

John's original idea was to have something easy, with high impact, that
makes your decision in up to 5 seconds.  Something like "I feel more
like a corporate user; OK, I'll choose 3.3.2".  That's what I hope the
'adopt-o-meter' could do.

Thank you,
Kendy